§ 1 Scope of Application
(1) The services of the provider of the online store at www.freesisters.co
are provided exclusively under the following terms and conditions in the
version valid at the time of purchase.
(2) Our terms and conditions are exclusive. Terms and conditions of the
purchaser that deviate from our terms and conditions are not valid unless we
explicitly agree to them.
§ 2 Contract
(1) Our offer in the internet represent a non-binding appeal to the customer,
to order products. By sending the order on our website the customer makes a
binding offer to enter into a contractual agreement.
(2) The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately to the
sending of the order and does not represent the acceptance of the contract.
We can accept your order by sending a confirmation of acceptance by Email
within two working days.
§ 3 Payment & Arrears
(1) The prices displayed on our website at the time of purchase are binding.
All prices include VAT and exclude the respectively listed shipping costs.
(2) Payment is possible using the services provided by PayPal, Discover,
American Express, Diner’s Club, Visa & Mastercard.
(3) If the customer should be in default of payment, we are entitled to
demand default interest to the amount of 5 % above the base rate of the
European Central Bank. In the case that we assert a higher default damage,
the customer is entitled to proving that the default damages have not
accrued or are to a significantly lesser amount.
§ 4 Retention of Title
We retain the title to the property of the provided product up to the
payment of the price in the full amount.
§ 5 Delivery
(1) The delivery within Germany is provided within 3-5 working days in the
case of standard delivery. Information concerning the delivery times for
express shipping, shipping to other countries and for the calculation of
delivery times when shipping outside Germany can be found here. In case of
divergent shipping times we point these out on the respective product page.
The beginning of regular shipping time requires the customer’s proper and
timely fulfillment of their obligations, in particular the correct provision
of the shipping address during the process of ordering.
(2) Should the provider not be able to deliver the ordered goods without any
actual fault, due to the fact that the supplier of the provider defaults on
his contractual obligations, the customer will be informed without delay
that the ordered goods are not available. Already provided services of the
contractual partner are reimbursed without delay. The legal claims of the
customer remain untouched.
(3) For entrepreneurs the risk of accidental loss, destruction or
deterioration of the goods passes to the customer with the handover of the
goods to the transport company or the customer himself. If the dispatch or
delivery of goods is delayed due to reasons for which the customer is
responsible, the risk passes to the purchaser on the day of notification of
readiness for dispatch.
§ 6 Default of Acceptance
(1) If the customer delays acceptance or otherwise culpably breaches duties
of cooperation, we will be entitled to demand that the loss we incur to this
extent, including any additional expenses, be refunded. Further claims
(2) The purchase price shall bear interest at the applicable statutory rate
during the period of default. The interest rate for the year is five
percentage points above the base rate. In the case of legal transactions
between entrepreneurs, without the involvement of a final consumer, the
interest rate is eight percentage points above the base rate.
(3) The customer on his part reserves the right to prove that the damage in
the amount claimed did not at all occur, or that it occurred to an at least
substantially lower amount. The risk for accidental loss or accidental
adverse impact on the quality of the purchase shall transfer to the
purchaser as of the point in time the former is in default of acceptance.
§ 7 Defects liability
(1) In the case of a defect, the customer shall first have the choice as to
whether the remedy shall take place by means of repair or replacement. We
are entitled, however, to refuse the type of subsequent performance chosen
by the customer if disproportionately high costs are associated with such
type of performance and if no substantial disadvantage ensues to the
customer from the other type of subsequent performance.
(2) If the subsequent performance has failed or if we have refused the
subsequent performance altogether, the customer can demand either the
reduction of the purchase price (decrease in value) or the withdrawal from
the contract. Any eventual claims for damages by the customer shall remain
(3) If the customer is an entrepreneur as defined by Section 14 of the
German civil code for warranty claims of the customer, the following is
considered agreed upon: The seller shall be notified immediately in writing,
and in no case later than 14 calendar days after the shipment, of any
obvious defects. Hidden defects are also to be reported immediately upon
discovery and within 14 calendar days following their discovery at the
latest. If a notification of defects is not submitted or not in time, then
the goods are deemed to be approved and the purchaser cannot assert any
rights from the defect which has not been notified or not notified in time.
This provision does not apply however to cases in which the supplier has
fraudulently concealed a defect or has given a quality guarantee for the
goods. Warranty claims against us shall be subject to the statute of
limitations – except for the case of claims for damages – one year after the
transfer of risk to the entrepreneur.
§ 8 Limitation of liability
(1) In the case of any slightly negligent breach of duty, the providers and
all the providers’ vicarious agents’ liability shall be restricted to the
typical foreseeable average damage. Neither we nor our vicarious agents may
be held liable for ordinarily negligent breaches of non-material contractual
obligations whose violation does not endanger the implementation of the
(2) This shall not apply to any claims based on product liability or in case
of culpable injury to life, body or health.
§ 9 Protection of privacy
(1) We treat your personal data securely and confidentially and according to
the legal data protection provisions. A passing on of your data without your
express consent does not take place and/or only in the context of the
necessary completion of the contract, for instance to the enterprises
entrusted with the shipping of the ordered goods.
§ 10 Applicable law; Place of Jurisdiction
(1) Conditions shall be subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of
Germany to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention, as long as this choice
of law does not lead to the consumer being denied mandatory consumer
(2) If the parties to this agreement are business people, the place of
jurisdiction shall be our principle place of business in Berlin unless a
specific place of jurisdiction has to be used for the dispute. This also
applies if the consumer does not have his place of residence within the
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) If any provision in this agreement or any later change/supplement is or
becomes invalid, the validity and effect of the remaining provisions in this
agreement shall remain unaffected.